DBC Network

Sunday 31 May 2009

Setting a GPRS Modem for Ponsel My-G

My mobile phone output-G can also be used as a GPRS modem
With this facility, users can browse on the go using my phone as a G-modemnya.
Series My-G mobile phone that has this facility, consisting My G-100, My-G 110, G 638-My, My-G 630, G 660-My, My-G 800, G 810-My, My-G 818 , My-G 819, G 901-My, My-G and 906.

To have my mobile phone-G can be used as a modem, a user must perform several steps:

- Make sure that the GPRS service on the sim card has been activated, the card provider to ask you how to activate them.
- Download PC Suite
- Download My Port G
- After active can follow the following steps:

I. INSTALLING DRIVERS KABEL
1. Colok cable to the CPU & HP, mode select Com Port on the phone.
2. After that drivers will be required, select no, no this time, click next.
3. Select install from specific location (advance), click next.
4. Select Do not search, just chose to install the driver, next.
5. Select have disk, browse, navigate to the file port.inf My G (this file can be downloaded at www.my-gmobile.com), after it emerged akan My G-port, select the next ago continue anyway.
6. Right click on My Computer select properties - Hardware - Device Manager, check at the port will appear MyG Port (com X) X record number to find out where you installed the data cable.

II. Modem Setting IN COMPUTER
1. Select start - settings - control panel - phone and modem option - the modem - select add.
2. Check Do not detect my modem, I will select it from list, click next.
3. Select the standard modem 1440Bps modem, next.
4. Select Comm Port is installed in accordance kebel earlier, and select next - finish.
5. Right-click on the standard modem 14400Bps, select properties, advanced, enter AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "APN operator," "IP gateway", 0.0. Example:
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "satelindogprs.com", "202152162250", 0.0 (for Satelindo).

List of settings per card: (please paste ago in the copy on your computer).
- Telkomsel (sympathy / USA, Rp.12, -/kb, but Halo does not need extra modem string):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "TELKOMSEL", "010001089130, 0.0

- Telkomsel Flash:
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "FLASH", "010001089130, 0.0 (flash connection success at any address in the open internet explorer, then open the page directly Telkomsel flash to select the package).

- Telkomsel Flash patronage and registered in Graphari without modem package (Rp.1, -/kb):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "INTERNET", "010001089130, 0.0 (browsing directly to the page does not automatically Telkomsel flash, because it is registered in the graphari)

- Matrix Indosat (Rp.10, -/kb):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "SATELINDOGPRS.COM", "202152162250, 0.0

- Indosat IM3 (Rp.1, -/kb):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "INDOSATGPRS", "010019019019, 0.0

- Excelcomindo (Xplor Rp.0, 4, -/kb, free xl / thumbs Rp.10, -/kb):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "WWW.XLGPRS.NET", "202152240050, 0.0)

- Three (Rp.10, -/kb):
AT + CGDCONT = 1, "IP", "3GPRS", "010004000010, 0.0

III. Make connections DIAL UP
1. Log in to start - settings - control panel - network connection -.
2. Create a new connection, next.
3. Connect to the Internet, next.
4. Setup my connetion manually, next.
5. Connect using a dial-up modem, next.
6. Fill up your ISP (eg gprs Satelindo) and next.
7. Fill with the phone number * 99 *** 1 #.
8. Fill in user name and password according to your card details are as follows:
- Mentari / Satelindo - user name: indosat, Password: indosat
- Telkomsel - user name: wap, Passwore: wap123
- XL - user name: xlgprs, password: proXL
- 3 - user name: 3gprs, password: 3gprs
- Axis - user name: Axis, Password: 123456
9. Click on the Add a shortcut to this connetion to my desktop, so that connection can be in use.

IV. Connect to the Internet
To connect to the internet to stay click 2x on the icon on the desktop dial ago.

(source tabloids phone)
http://medianokia.dikirismanto.com/

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment