DBC Network

Friday 22 May 2009

Vodafone 3G Modem + IM2 Broom

After a few days I use a USB GPRS modem 600U finally switch my modem with a Vodaphone PCMCIA modem, the connection is a bit more smoothly but still just a signal that is due to the GPRS signal IM2 routes in Subang not have access to 3G.

Vodafone Mobile Connect application on its core features that is almost the same as the default application on GPRS 600U USB modem, but the application Vodaphone looks more detail, than have GPRS/3G signal indicator, there are also icons that can be customized with some of the applications that we use frequently, ie, e-mail, browser, IM, SMS and Phonebook. But as I tidakmendukung facilities simCard Voice SMS and eventually I adjust the application launcher to its course, for the e-mail I use ThunderdBird, my browser application to navigate Mozilla Firefox while I navigate to the IM application Pidgin.

But later I even prefer to connect to the Internet if I do directly from the Connect to .. and select settings IM2 Broom I have created in the Control Panel instead of through the application must Vodafone Mobile Connect, the reasons for the application Mobile Connect Vodafone takes a little more, while if the Connect menu to connect the process so much more quickly, the consequences so I can not see if the signal strength directly from the Connect To menu.

Currently, almost every day I use this modem for berinternet, be it for chatting, browsing, nge-blog and write e-mail. With the speed of GPRS I improvise quite satisfied with Broom connection at this time, so even though I still hope that the IM2 immediate upgrade for the 3G network IM2 Subang in the city and surrounding areas, because at this time in Subang IM2 Broom users have started increasing.

http://rosgani.blogspot.com

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment