DBC Network

Thursday 16 September 2010

using motorola phone as modem

I wanna use my Motorola RAZR phone to get on the Internet. How do I access GPRS from my RAZR?

bluetooth. moto razr. modem mode. razr. hot girl needs help from a geek. using razr on GPRS network. T-Mobile GPRS. How to use GSM RAZR phone as bluetooth modem.
You need to contact your service provider and they will give u the details and set u up over the phone. They may even email it to u when u give details of ur phone. I think its really bad that u have to do that, it should just be set up automatically…You can also check out the help section on the website of the provider, u may get lucky and they may have the instructions on there. You need certain details from them to get on.
Hope that helped a little

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment