DBC Network

Sunday 12 December 2010

USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner


gadget maniak

p2771 main 242x242 USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner   Get Rid Of All Those Crumbs Hiding In Your Keyboard!

Now why would anyone be interested in a USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner? Well there are two things that tend to plague my technology: dust and crumbs. The crumbs I could probably avoid, but I’m forever snacking at my desk and I’m not about to conjure up a protective bubble for my laptop whilst I eat.

The dust? That one’s a little harder, and just gathers over time, but is a little simpler to simply wipe off the keys on your computer keyboard.

Most of us (or at least the hygienically conscious amongst us) clean our keyboards with something like Cyber Clean (which can do a pretty good job), bog-standard cloths that really do a half hearted job and often leave fluff all over the place themselves.

Those hard to reach parts are simply never reached! What can you do about it? Well, you may want to try this USB Mini Vacuum for your desktop.

Helping you reach those hard to reach areas, this vacuum comes with different nozzles equipped to handle dust and other nasties you have floating around that keyboard of yours.

I own this USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner myself, and I’ve been pretty impressed at how it handles the crap on my computer, so if you want to try it out on your PC, you can pick it up for the bargain price of just £6.99. Not your thing? It’ll make a great Christmas present for any computer geek in the house, mark my words!

usb vacuum cleaner features USB Mini Vacuum Cleaner   Get Rid Of All Those Crumbs Hiding In Your Keyboard!

Related Post



No comments:

Post a Comment